2020 CESM Tutorial
The 2020 CESM Tutorial will take place 03 - 07 August 2020 at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, CO. Applicants will be notified by mid May, 2020.
The CESM Tutorial will consist of:
- Lectures on simulating the climate system
- Practical sessions on running CESM, modifying components, and analyzing data
The CESM Tutorial is targeted at the graduate student level but postdocs, research scientists, and faculty members are also welcome to apply. We can accept a maximum of 80 students with partial financial support (shared lodging and ground transportation) for some students. We are unable to fund airline tickets or per diem. Whether or not you apply for travel funds has no bearing on the selection process.
The 2020 application period has ended, please email Elizabeth Faircloth [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] with questions. If you would like to be notified when the 2021 application is open, fill out this Google form to be emailed when it has opened.
- Home: Main page for the 2020 CESM tutorial
- Agenda: View the agenda in pdf format
- Announcement: Information about the event and how to apply to the tutorial
- Participants: Participants of the 2020 CESM Tutorial
- Prerequisites: Please complete the following activities to ensure you are prepared for the tutorial
- Coursework: View the sciences presentations and the labs exercises.